Tel 07391 924118
Terms of business ...........
Bennington Blooms - Maple House, Costa Row, Long Bennington. NG23 5DY Tel 07391 924118
Bennington Blooms terms of business
Hours of business
Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10-5pm
Sunday 1 per month 10-4pm
- These are free by appointment only to make sure we are free to help you.
- A maximum of 2 consultations of no cost will be provided .... additional consultations may incur a cost
- Accepted quotations done more than twelve months in advance may have a variance in pricing
- When a quote is prepared until deposit is paid in full your date is not secured.
- When a date holding fee is paid ...your date is not secured until full deposit is paid which must be within one year of your wedding date.
Bookings and payments
- When booking flowers or venue styling items - up to 20% deposit will be required and details of this will be on your invoice.
- If you decided to cancel this deposit is non-refundable, if the event is to be postponed we will transfer this deposit to another similar cost booking (subject to availability)
- Full payment is required 28 days prior to your event
Details and amendments
- Your quote will be provided by email
- If you wish to make amendments, we require this in writing - either via email or other electronic methods. This is due to the fact that we have various bookings to cater for at a time.. We kindly ask that you keep these communications to a minimum to avoid mistakes. This is why we have that important second consultation.
- Changes will usually be allowed, but if we buy specific stock in to accommodate your order and you no longer require that item, will may have to charge for the cost of these items..
- If you reduce your confirmed booking .... we also reserve the right to imply our minimum spend of £500 and/or ask that items be collected by yourselves. This is due to other bookings that we may have turned away to accommodate your original package and our associated staffing levels.
- We suggest a final meeting or discussion approx. 6 weeks before the wedding and prior to final payment to make sure all is correct and discuss any required.
- Only minor changes will be excepted after final payment until at the latest 5 days before the wedding.
Deliver, collection and set up
- Please check your order carefully when delivered and let us know within 30 mins of any problems with it
- No liability will be excepted for personal injury or damages as a result of broken glass, material that are used to colour flowers etc. Liability is subject to the supply of goods only. If you move hired items from where they were placed, this will be done so at your own risk and we will accept no responsibility for any damages or consequential loss. All items hired to you are done so at your own risk and should be used in accordance with the user instructions provided.
- Collection and delivery is an extra charge and will be detailed on your quote
- When set up and decoration is required at the venue (mainly flowers) this will be charged at an hourly rate, liability insurance is available should your venue require this.
- removal of flowers is your responsibility, unless previously discussed and agreed in your invoice.
- Deliveries and or collections made outside of our normal working hours, will be charged a premium, and we must be advised of this prior to set up and collection. You have a contrace with the venue, so please advise if this is the case, or you will be liable for all additional costs, and or the breakage or loss of all items. Please note MONDAY AND TUESDAYS 10-5pm will not count as outside of working hours.
Cancellation and refunds
- If you cancel your wedding no less than 4 weeks before the delivery date then we will keep your non-refundable deposit to cover consultation and planning costs
- cancellation within 4 weeks upto one week of the wedding where the full balance has been paid, will be refunded at 50% of the paid amount minus any costs for purchases made specifically for your wedding.
- cancellation within 7 days of the wedding will be charged in full.
- If through reasons beyond our control we are unable to fulfil your order, we shall pass your order onto a third party florist to fulfil your order who will work to the confirmed priced quote.
- in the VERY highly unlikely case we are unable to find an available florist to fulfil this order a full refund will be given along with support to find an alternative florist to provide your wedding flowers and hire items.
- If after final payment has been made you reduce your order we will only refund 50% of the cancelled items, as we will have hired staff in and turned work away to fulfil your order.
Additional terms and further information
Fresh flowers are subject to weather, market conditions, and influences beyond our control. In the very unlikely event that we cannot provide a specific flower, we reserve the right to substitute with a similar flower to give the overall required effect. in this very unlikely event, we will do our best to contact you and discuss the changes necessary and not impose further charges.
BREXIT - Due to the uncertainty around pricing with the UK leaving (or possibly!!) leaving the EU - pricing has become very difficult to predict.
We have quoted to the best of our ability - to allow you to budget for your big day, but pricing could increase dramatically.
In the event this happens we will be in touch with you nearer your day - to talk about increases or options if this has happened.
As with all unexpected changes we will endeavour to keep this to a minimum and will only impose them when really necessary.