Tel 07391 924118
Terms of business ...........
Bennington Blooms - Maple House, Costa Row, Long Bennington. NG23 5DY Tel 07391 924118
Bennington Blooms terms of business
- These are free by appointment only to make sure we are free to help you.
- A maximum of 2 consultations of no cost will be provided .... additional consultations may incur a cost
- Quotes done more than twelve months in advance may have a variance in pricing
- Your quotes are valid for 12 weeks. after this date there may be a need to requote
Bookings and payments
- When booking flowers or venue styling items - up to 20% deposit will be required and details of this will be on your invoice.
- If you decided to cancel this deposit is non-refundable, if the event is to be postponed we will transfer this deposit to another similar cost booking (subject to availability)
- Full payment is required 28 days prior to your event
Details and amendments
- Your quote will be provided by email
- If you wish to make amendments, we require this in writing - either via email or other electronic methods. This is due to the fact that we have various bookings to cater for at a time, and is to avoid mistakes.
- We suggest a final meeting or discussion approx. 6 weeks before the wedding and prior to final payment to make sure all is correct.
- We will always do our best to accommodate changes, but as a rule, only minor changes will be excepted after final payment until at the latest 5 days before the wedding.
Deliver, collection and set up
- Please check your order carefully when delivered and let us know within 30 mins of any problems with it
- No liability will be excepted for personal injury or damages as a result of broken glass, material that are used to colour flowers etc. Liability is subject to the supply of goods only. If you move hired items from where they were placed, this will be done so at your own risk and we will accept no responsibility for any damages or consequential loss. All items hired to you are done so at your own risk and should be used in accordance with the user instructions provided.
- Collection and delivery is an extra charge and will be detailed on your quote
- When set up and decoration is required at the venue (mainly flowers) this will be charged at an hourly rate, liability insurance is available should your venue require this.
- removal of flowers is your responsibility, unless previously discussed and agreed in your invoice.
Cancellation and refunds
- If you cancel your wedding no less than 4 weeks before the delivery date then we will keep your non-refundable deposit to cover consultation and planning costs
- cancellation within 4 weeks upto one week of the wedding where the full balance has been paid, will be refunded at 50% of the paid amount
- cancellation within 7 days of the wedding will be charged in full.
- If through reasons beyond our control we are unable to fulfil your order, we shall pass your order onto a third party florist to fulfil your order who will work to the confirmed priced quote.
- in the VERY highly unlikely case we are unable to find an available florist to fulfil this order a full refund will be given along with support to find an alternative florist to provide your wedding flowers and hire items.
- If after final payment has been made you reduce your order we will only refund 50% of the cancelled items, as we will have hired staff in and turned work away to fulfil your order.
Additional terms and further information
Fresh flowers are subject to weather, market conditions, and influences beyond our control. In the very unlikely event that we cannot provide a specific flower, we reserve the right to substitute with a similar flower to give the overall required effect. in this very unlikely event, we will do our best to contact you and discuss the changes necessary